Two Routes were chosen to reach Bangkok in time for ANGVA 2007 under this project:
- Eastern Route:
- Chuncheon, Korea to Bangkok.
- Oct 22nd – Nov 29th 2009.
- Champion – NGVI (Korea) / PTT (Thailand)
- Sponsors – NGVI, PTT, NGVI-Thai, Ministry of Environment Korea, Gangwon Province Korea, Chuncheon City Korea, Donghae City Korea, Woodward, ITT Industries, Landirenzo, GMS Rally, Faber Cylinders, FuelMaker, Tata Daewoo, Mototron, NGV School, VTI Automotive, KwangShin, Clark, Swagelok, Hwayoung, GANGV.
- Team Leader – Ryan Freer (Korea)
- Southern Route:
- Singapore to Bangkok
- Nov 21st – Nov 29th 2007.
- Champion – Smart Energy (Singapore) /PETRONAS (Malaysia) / PTT (Thailand).
- Main Sponsors – PTT NGV, PETRONAS, ABA Gas, NAZA, PROTON, Smart Energy, Melchers
- Team Leaders – William Aw (Singapore) / M. Shalan (Malaysia)
The two routes were self-funded through sponsors and contribution in kinds with PTT covering all costs incurred in Thailand.
ANGVA is now inviting proposals and sponsorships for participation and implementation of the upcoming ANGVA Green Highways 2009.