The upcoming 2nd CNG-NGV Africa Forum 2017, taking place on 12 July 2017 at the Emperor's Palace Johannesburg, South Africa will be the most anticipated forum that propagates Natural gas and its applications for the transport industry in South Africa and its neighbouring regions.
Touted as a neutral platform to drive the use of natural gas as a viable alternative fuel source in South Africa, the forum will bring together key stakeholders from government agencies, transport and fleet operators, natural gas companies and CNG/NGV technology providers to one room, one location.
This forum is supported by ANGVA. More information is available on www.cngngv.com
Please "click here" for the forum agenda.
This forum is co-located with the 4th Africa LPG Summit 2017, which have over 40 exhibitors showcasing both CNG and LPG technologies.
Meet, network and hear from key stakeholders including:
· Ompi Aphane , Deputy Director General: Policy, Planning and Clean Energy, DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY SOUTH AFRICA (invited)
· Thulebona Nxumalo, Executive Manager: Piped-Gas Regulation, NATIONAL ENERGY REGULATOR OF SOUTH AFRICA
· Mziwakhe Ngwane, Vice President: Trade Supply and Logistics (TS&L), PETRO SA
· Carel Snyman, Senior Manager, SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL ENERGY DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE (SANEDI)
· Vusie N. Sithole, General Manager – Technical Services Division, JOHANNESBURG METROPOLITAN BUS SERVICES (SOC) LIMITED
· Andri Hugo, Chief Executive Officer, NOVO ENERGY
· Tommy Svensson, Business Development Manager SEA, ME, Africa, LANDI RENZO S.P.A
· Filippo Munna, Sales Director EMEA, Mobile Pipeline®, HEXAGON LINCOLN
· Eddie Cooke, Director, SOUTHERN AFRICAN GAS ASSOCIATION
· Mark Tempelton, Key Account Manager – Alternative Fuels, SCANIA SOUTH AFRICA
· Stephen Rothman, Managing Director, CNG HOLDINGS
· João Das Neves, General Director, AUTOGÁS SA MOZAMBIQUE
Register your interest today!
Register today via:
T: + 65 65060965